Dove soap is at it again...trying to make women feel good in their skin. Look at this!
At Dove, we are committed to creating a world where beauty is a source of confidence not anxiety. So we created Dove: Patches and invited women to discover how the right state of mind can unlock a powerful feeling of beauty that lives inside all women. Become part of the journey that will empower women around the world with the message that beauty is a state of mind.
7:15 Galieo Vieira Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows Store Microsoft Corp. He called to chat about several apps that can help you with your taxes and to get your financial house in order. Here is the audio of the interview:
Just in case you didn't get to write them all down...here you go!
Some of the apps available to make tax time less stressful:
• MyTaxRefund - Quickly check the status of your tax returns after you've filed them, and get an immediate estimate of when you can expect your refund, without even having to be a TurboTax customer!
•Bing Finance – Bing Finance helps you stay on top of fast-changing market conditions so you can make the most informed financial decisions. Bing Finance puts your portfolio at your fingertips.
• Mint.com Personal Finance – Mint provides real-time updates on financial accounts, bill reminders and personalized money advice directly on the Start screen, anywhere, anytime.
•Billminder - Billminder is a minimalist and elegant solution for controlling your expenses. With innovative infographic style display you can see at a glance how much you have to pay.
• MoBu – Financial Management - MoBu allows you to manage and analyze your financial wealth and your spending and savings. At a glance, MoBu offers different views of your financial assets and allows you to simulate the future, such as obtaining a new loan or a new job.
•Yahoo! Finance - The Yahoo! Finance app brings to you a combination of market and stock information, financial news hot off the press and access to your investment portfolios in an aesthetically pleasing package, including Watchlists and Portfolios, latest news and interactive charts.
• Sigfig Portfolio - SigFig is the best free way to manage the most important part of your personal finances: your investments. Sync with your investment accounts and track all your stocks, funds, 401ks, and IRAs in real-time, in one secure personal finance app.
•TaxCaster - Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return, adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money, or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
•Spending Tracker - By tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore save money.
• Office Calculator - Office Calculator is an app designed to optimize office and business tasks. Tax, business and currency conversion functions make this calculator a must have in the office, for working at home or when on the go.
Friday Toy Memory: What little girl didn't have one of these? Mine was weird, it played "Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head". How 70's! Do you remember what song yours played? --Rona