This is how my Monday started.
I know yesterday was Mother's day. Hopefully, you were good to your mom. I know lots of great moms who put it all on the line for their kids. Then, there are the ones on the opposite spectrum. I came across the list of these TV moms that go on the latter.
I couldn't sleep because I was coughing all night.
When I finally did sleep, I overslept by an hour and a half.
I get here and my voice sounds like a man...I like to say George Burns. :(
I'm hopped up on cough medication (so I'm a little dazed out)
Worst TV Moms
Mob matriarch Livia Soprano, played by the late Nancy Marchand on “The Sopranos,” tops the list of the New York Post’s 10 worst television mothers. Coming in at No. 2 on the Post’s mom-mocking roster is Mary-Louise Parker’s pot-dealing character Nancy Botwin from “Weeds,” followed by Shirley Jones’ Shirley Partridge from “The Partridge Family” at No. 3. Here are the rest of the Top 10 Worst TV Moms:
4. Constance Towers’ serial kidnapper Helena Cassadine from “General Hospital.”
5. January Jones’ ice princess Betty Draper from “Mad Men.”
6. Estelle Harris’ hyper-critical nag Estelle Costanza from “Seinfeld”
7. Edie Falco’s pill-popping care-giver Jackie Peyton from “Nurse Jackie”
8. Jessica Walter’s manipulative Lucille Bluth from “Arrested Development”
9. Felicity Huffman’s scheming Lynette Scavo from “Desperate Housewives”
10. Katey Sagal’s neglectful Peg Bundy from “Married with Children”